Sage X3 delivers the flexibility you need to manage your production processes, from planning and scheduling to quality control so you can get to market quickly and efficiently.
Sage X3 delivers robust single and multi-level bill of materials (BOM) management to ensure the highest levels of product consistency, quality, and collaboration.
- Multi-bill of materials (commercial, production, sub-contracting, etc.)
- Current bills of material
- Mass maintenance
- Product and bill of materials change management
- Version number management (major and minor version)
Shop floor control
Sage X3 empowers you to prioritize, track, and manage all aspects of your production leading to improved planning, scheduling, and costing.
- Collection of labor time
- Direct labor (setup and run)
- Indirect labor (breaks and indirect time)
- Actual and elapsed time
- Multi-tasking (synchronized or unsynchronized)
- Automatic breaks
- Time and attendance (clock in/out)
- Indirect time entry (clock in/out)
- Break time entry (clock in/out)
- Team entry
- Shop floor tracking workbench
Sage X3 provides the tools and workflow capabilities needed to maintain and retain the highest quality standard, including proactive monitoring through complete product traceability.
- Batch and sub-batch number management
- Serial number management
- Use-by date management
- Stock status management: accepted, rejected, inspected
- Re-inspection date management
- Stock sub-status management
- Quality control record creation
- Quality control procedures with analysis request
- Expiry date management
- Upstream and downstream traceability management
Sage X3 helps you manage successful and profitable projects through their entire lifecycle with robust, integrated project management capabilities.
- Project work and product breakdown structures (PBS and WBS)
- Multi-level description of the tasks, preparing the operational and manufacturing process
- Project cost breakdown structure (CBS)
- Multi-level description of budgets, facilitating project cost follow-up
- Employee assignments to various operations
- Advanced project duplication function
- Financial follow-up function to monitor the budget and expenses of projects
- Time entries to enter the time spent on a project at the operation, task, and budget level